By submitting this order form, I hereby certify that:
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- I am permitted by law in my locale to receive the product(s) I am requesting.
- I, the patient, have had a recent physical examination and medical history evaluation by a physician who is available for any necessary local follow-up care and intervention.
- I have been fully informed and understand the risks, benefits, and possible side effects of the product(s) I may request,
- I am requesting product(s) solely for my therapeutic and medical needs, and will not distribute the said product(s) to others.
- I am allowed by law to use the credit card that will be used if my request is approved and processed.
- I have and will answer all questions truthfully, for my safety, just as I would in my local physician's office and care.
- I realize there are risks, as well as benefits, to any CBD product(s), and having been informed of possible effects, I consent to treatment as I may request and take full and complete responsibility.
Terms and Conditions of Use
As part of our service and subject to the terms of this agreement we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as 'the Customer' in this agreement.
Rules for Online Conduct
By using the service you agree not to attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
The Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at his or her own risk. Services are provided “as-is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including, without limitation, the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including, without limitation: 1) Any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The Customer specifically acknowledges that the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third-parties, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with him or her.
Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. The Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.