Despite the fact that cannabis is the genus name for both marijuana and hemp, the term CBD itself is not necessarily interchangeable with marijuana. On the contrary, CBD or cannabidiol is just one of over 85 cannabinoids discovered so far in the different types of cannabis, including marijuana and hemp. CBD is present in more significant quantities in hemp than marijuana, and because it is non-psychoactive, CBD is widely recognized for its possible benefits to the health of both humans and animals.
Almost all CBD oil today comes from industrial hemp, which contains negligible amounts of THC, which is the cannabinoid responsible for causing a high. Most strains of agricultural hemp are rich in CBD while only having less than 0.03 percent THC, making them perfect for extracting CBD oil. Nonetheless, we suggest you do your own research on CBD and cannabinoids.
Due to the lack of recommended daily allowance (RDA) or universal dose for all people, doctors cannot prescribe (only recommend) cannabinoids. This means CBD does not have an official serving size. Optimal CBD dosages will vary on an individual and may shift throughout one’s lifetime.
The most common dosages of CBD:
- Capsules come in 10mg, 20mg, and 30mg CBD per capsule.
- Tinctures come in 200–2500 mg of CBD per bottle.
To calculate CBD percentage in your product, use the following formula:
MG of CBD / MG of bottle * 100% = CBD Percentage
For example, since each milliliter equals 1,000 milligrams, a 30 ml bottle contains 30,000 milligrams. And if a 30 ml bottle contains 500 mg CBD, using the formula we can calculate that the CBD percentage of such a bottle is 1.67%:
500 (mg) / 30 000 (mg) * 100 = 1,6%
Yes, CBD from industrial hemp is entirely legal. The raw materials come from certified CBD plants’ flowers, seeds, and stalk. CBD is legal in all 50 states as a food or supplement.
Below you will find the breakdown of all 50 states along with the legal status of kratom there:
- Alabama – kratom is banned,
- Alaska – kratom is legal,
- Arizona – kratom is legal, there was a bill that proposed a kratom ban in 2014, but it was left out of the bill; Arizona passed the Kratom Consumer Protection Act in late April 2019,
- Arkansas – kratom is banned,
- California – kratom is currently legal except for the city of San Diego,
- Colorado – kratom is legal. The City of Denver prohibits the sale of kratom for human consumption, though it is legal to sell it as long as it is not for human consumption. However, Parker Town and Monument Town prohibit kratom sales.
- Connecticut – kratom is legal,
- Delaware – kratom is legal,
- Florida – kratom is banned in the Sarasota County, but it’s legal everywhere else in Florida,
- Georgia – kratom is legal. There was a bill to ban it; however, it did not pass; Georgia was the third state to pass the Kratom Consumer Protection Act,
- Hawaii – kratom is legal,
- Idaho – kratom is legal,
- Illinois – kratom is legal for those over the age of 18 except for the Jerseyville City. There is pending legislation to qualify possession of kratom a misdemeanor, though there is no set hearing date,
- Indiana – kratom is banned,
- Iowa – kratom is legal. A bill to ban it did not pass,
- Kansas – kratom is legal. A bill to criminalize it was removed,
- Kentucky – a bill to make kratom a controlled substance did not pass. As a result, kratom remains legal,
- Louisiana – kratom is legal. However, a bill to ban kratom if the DEA schedules it has passed,
- Maine – a bill to ban kratom did not pass; so, it remains legal; currently, Maine is considering the Kratom Consumer Protection Act,
- Maryland – kratom is legal,
- Massachusetts – kratom is legal
- Michigan – kratom is legal, there is pending legislation to make kratom a Schedule II drug,
- Minnesota – kratom is legal,
- Mississippi – kratom is illegal in a number of counties and cities in Mississippi and a few more counties and cities are currently debating whether to ban kratom or not, yet remains legal elsewhere in the state,
- Missouri – kratom is legal, currently, Missouri is considering the Kratom Consumer Protection Act and a few counties are debating a potential kratom ban,
- Montana – kratom is legal,
- Nebraska – kratom is legal,
- Nevada – kratom is legal and regulated according to the KCPA,
- New Hampshire – a bill to criminalize kratom did not pass. Instead, legislators amended it to allow kratom for those over 18. Kratom is illegal in Franklin City, but remains legal in the rest of the state,
- New Jersey – kratom is legal at the moment. Nonetheless, there was pending legislation to ban it, but the bill died in committee.
- New Mexico – kratom is legal,
- New York – although multiple intents to ban kratom have been made, it is still legal. Yet, there is pending legislation to ban it,
- North Carolina – even though a bill to ban kratom was introduced, it remains legal for those older than 18,
- North Dakota – kratom is legal,
- Ohio – kratom is legal, the state is considering regulating kratom,
- Oklahoma – kratom is legal, a bill to ban kratom did not pass,
- Oregon – kratom is legal, yet the authorities have decided not to regulate kratom yet,
- Pennsylvania – kratom is legal,
- Rhode Island – kratom is banned; however, there is pending legislation that may reverse the kratom ban and make it legal and regulated from September 1, 2019,
- South Carolina – kratom is legal,
- South Dakota – kratom is legal,
- Tennessee – kratom in plain leaf form is legal for those over 21,
- Texas – kratom is legal,
- Utah – kratom is legal. Although there was a bill to make kratom a controlled substance, it did not pass. On March 26th, 2019, Utah passed the Kratom Consumer Protection Act making it the first state which regulates kratom. Under this bill, vendors need to comply with regulations such as testing kratom before selling it thus making Utah the safest state for buyers.
- Vermont – kratom is banned,
- Virginia – kratom is legal,
- Washington – kratom is legal,
- West Virginia – kratom is legal,
- Wisconsin – kratom is banned. However, there is a possibility that the state will remove the ban and pass the Kratom Consumer Protection Act instead,
- Wyoming – kratom is legal.
According to numerous researches, human bodies possess an Endocannabinoid System. It is a network of receptors located in our cells. Once CBDs reach this network, they begin interaction with receptors for anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-nausea and many other effects that are still being studied.
The “entourage effect” is when all of the cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds in CBD oil work closely together and result in “full-body” experience to enhance one’s well-being. It is commonly found in full-spectrum CBD oils.
The scientists provide a vast number of researches on the impact of CBD on overall health condition. The CBD supplements have been proven effective for relieving various symptoms of depression, anxiety, inflammation, etc. Please research individually to see how exactly CBD may be helpful to you.
Both of these compounds are found in CBD plants. However, their effects are entirely opposite. Whereas CBDs are 0% psychoactive and possess such positive results as pain relief, muscle relaxant, anti-anxiety, etc., THC is a psychoactive compound. The products offered on our website contain no THC compounds to alter your conscience.
As all people are different, the dosages vary depending on an individual. Our recommendation is to follow the directions stated by the manufacturer, and after a week you can modify it in case you’re dissatisfied with the effects. However, keep in mind that the product is oil based and it may upset your stomach.
All the products available in our store are certified in compliance with the regulations. Before working with a supplier, we check all the goods that they have in order to make sure the quality of the products is up to our standards. As a result, we never offer customers a product that we believe could be harmful or unsafe.
As mentioned above, we choose the suppliers carefully. Not only do we check all the necessary certifications of the products, but also we monitor closely the process of manufacturing CBD oil and its derivatives closely. Besides, all the products have clearly-labeled packaging on all of our CBD products. Finally, we have a dedicated team that ensures the best level of the customers’ experience and is ready to resolve any questions if such arise.
Since the desired effect, as well as the preferences of each individual, are different, it is best to research the variety of consumption forms available and their effects. For an immediate effect, people choose to ingest CBD orally or vaporize it. If you want to apply CBD for self-care, then body lotions and shampoos might be your first choice.
CBD crystal isolate is pure CBD. While using the product, you get an instant effect, as it is absorbed into the blood stream almost immediately. Another benefit of CBD crystals is that you can control the amount of CBD you want to take each time.
The answer to this question is a definite “No,” as the only similar thing between the two processes is the method of consumption. CBD oil is a purified extract, whereas cigarettes smoke is filled with toxins. When vaping, you have complete control over what you inhale, as opposed to smoking.
CBD edibles are merely a simple and delicious way to consume your CBD. CBD gummies, CBD chocolates, etc., offer the same effects but in a sweet form. CBD edibles are a simple and delicious way to get through the day. However, if you are looking for a quick way, you can always take CBD in the form of capsules.
Most companies test their employees to see if THC compounds are present in their bodies. Such tests do not detect Cannabidiols or other hemp-based constituents since they do not alter the clearness of mind and do not affect productivity in a negative way.
However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest these products.
The products available on our website contain little to none THC (no more than 0.3% - maximum federally allowed). Such amount is not sufficient to produce a psychotropic effect in any kind whatsoever.
The reports from our customers vary markedly depending on the product they take, its amount and the condition they try to deal with. However, the most frequents responses include feeling relaxed, peaceful and calm. Also, they mark pain relief and improved quality of sleep.
The side effects of the product are mild and may occasionally include insignificant hypotension (low blood pressure) and dry mouth. CBD products do not cause any toxicity. Stomach discomfort has been reported after taking an enormous amount of CBD oil.
CBD products for pets have been designed specifically for home animals with taking into account their anatomy. Because of the differences between human bodies and those of pets, giving your four-legged friend the CBD products we use is not considered safe. Pet CBD comes in specific dosages just for pets and in forms of CBD tinctures, capsules and shampoo.
The product does not interfere with your daily supplements. You can take these crystals along with your daily vitamin regime or by themselves.
CBD products are nothing but food or supplements that improve your wellbeing.
Despite the seemingly common origin, there is a significant difference between CBD oil and hemp. The first is derived from hemp plants and has powerful healing effects.
NO —all of our products are from natural sources using CO2 extraction, lab tested for quality, metals and, solvents.
Shipping time varies among orders as it depends on the shipping method selected at checkout.
We do offer refunds on damaged merchandise or orders that failed to arrive. In case you did not receive an order, you may request a refund or ask that we reship your order once again. This we will be happy to do free of charge.
Unless specified otherwise, we ship all orders for FREE worldwide via Registered Airmail, and your signature is required upon delivery. You will see your order's shipping method on the checkout page, next to your order's total (expedited shipping options are also available). Excludes a small number of selected items.
We platform connecting between customers and CBD suppliers. As such, we are able to cut out the costs that usually affect standard businesses. We are able to offer CBD products at prices that do not include expensive marketing.
There are a few reasons why our store is the best choice when it comes to buying your CBD products; First, we offer the finest quality of in-demand CBD oil all at discount prices. This means you save considerably compared to buying the same products at your local store. Second, our inventory is one of the largest online, so you will find almost every CBD health product you're looking for, right here on this site. Another reason why buying your CBD through us is superior to other places is that we offer free global shipping on 99% of all items. We guarantee a safe delivery right to your door!